Salvaging the Built EnvironmentTM
* Deconstruction Services in San Diego, CA *
Cheryl is the TRP Regional Manager for the Southern California counties of San Diego, Orange, Riverside and Southern Los Angeles County. Since 2005, she has established herself as the go-to person for deconstruction in the region. Her business acumen, knowledge of the construction industry and green-building prowess have helped to establish The ReUse People as the organization of choice for deconstruction and building materials salvage in Southern California.
“I am excited every time I help a homeowner to see that by deconstructing and donating for reuse, they are making the environmentally correct choice. Whether it’s a small project, such as a bathroom or kitchen remodel, or a complete teardown, I am there to show the homeowner how easy it is to accomplish their goals while ensuring continued life for reusable materials, rather than sending them to overburdened landfills, and of course the savings they are receiving by donating materials and receiving a tax deduction.”
Cheryl has managed projects in all coastal and inland communities from the border of Mexico to Long Beach, and from the coastal waters to the desert. She has coordinated more than 200 deconstruction/donation projects in La Jolla, Rancho Santa Fe, Carlsbad, Del Mar, Encinitas, La Mesa areas and north to Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Corona Del Mar, Seal Beach, Long Beach and other communities. She also serves Palm Desert areas along with Temecula, Fallbrook and many more.
• Accomplish your construction goals while ensuring the continued life of the reusable materials. Whether you’re planning a small remodeling project or a complete teardown, contact Cheryl for a friendly, factual explanation of the process.
• Receive a tax deduction for donated building materials, significantly reducing, or totally offsetting, the cost of deconstruction.
• Connect with some of the finest contractors in San Diego and Orange Counties.
• Join Cheryl’s growing network of homeowners, building owners, contractors, architects, interior designers, developers, environment advocates, government officials and planning-department professionals committed to reducing waste through C&D recovery and reuse.